I changed my morning routine nowadays. Nowadays I get up early at 5:30 am. After washing my face I take a glass of water with an empty stomach.
Around 6 am, I exercise regularly and built up my energy for the rest of the day. The first drink of my day is coffee, coffee gives an instant boost to your body.
After taking some break, it is time to make a smoothie. The smoothie which I like the most is the avocado peanut butter smoothie. Avocado smoothie is my morning partner.
I started It this year in June just as an experiment whether this fits my body or not.
As I was skinny at that time, although I heard a lot from people as avocado makes you healthy but I didn’t believe that.
Yet I tried! As a result, I got amazed when I started seeing changes in my body.
Avocado worked for me.
- 1 Do Avocado helpful in Weight Loss?
- 2 Nutritional Facts of Avocados
- 3 Avocados contain High Calories
- 4 Recipe for Avocado Peanut Butter Smoothie
- 5 Five Reasons why using Avocado in a Smoothie
- 6 Avocados are Amazing
- 7 Possible Negative Side Effects From Avocado If Used Excessively
- 8 Conclusion
Do Avocado helpful in Weight Loss?
Avocado is one of the tasty fruits.
Avocados are healthy fruits as they contain a lot of proteins and other healthy fats.
Avocado’s unique specialty is that they are very much helpful in weight gain and also reduce weight too.
Nutritional Facts of Avocados
Avocados contain several minerals, vitamins, fiber, and other healthy fats. About 100 grams of avocado or half of the avocado, contains approximately 160 calories in it.
Other nutrients are mentioned below:
- Vitamin K: 26%
- Folate: 20%
- Vitamin C: 17%
- Potassium: 14%
- Vitamin E: 10%
Avocados also include a lot of other vital nutrients like copper, magnesium, manganese, and antioxidants.
Also, avocados contain a low amount of carbs that are filled with fiber.
Each portion carries only 9 grams of carbs in which 7 parts come from fiber.
Comparing with other fruits, avocados are comparatively high in fat — about 15% by weight.
Avocados contain High Calories
Avocados are riched in high fats, they also have an abundance of high calories.
For example, In 3.5 ounces (100 grams) of avocado, there are 160 calories as compared to strawberries which have only 32 calories.
Different things can be connected to weight loss or weight gain, the biggest and most important factor is the number of calories you take in.
As avocados are riched in calories, also they are easy to take in so it is hard to calculate how many calories you take in.
So if you’re trying of losing weight, please take a reasonable ratio.
Recipe for Avocado Peanut Butter Smoothie
Avocado smoothie is one of the simplest smoothies.
It is an excellent addition to peanut butter, banana, and chocolate smoothies!
Adding it to breakfast or taking it before the workout, results great.
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 3 Tbs cocoa powder
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 2 Tbs honey
- 1/2 medium avocado
Guidelines to follow
- In a blender add peanut butter, cocoa powder, milk, honey, and avocado one by one.
- After that blend them until they get smooth.
- Serve and Enjoy!
Five Reasons why using Avocado in a Smoothie
Here are five simple reasons that you should use avocado in a smoothie:
- Avocados make smoothies deliciously creamy and smooth.
- Avocado Smoothies gives you the feeling of a complete meal and keeps you full for a longer time.
- This smoothie gives a greenish texture and you feel like drinking an actual green smoothie (green banana smoothie) without having any green taste.
- It’s fun to peel avocados this way, and it might just make your morning.
- Despite yogurt and nut butter avocado makes smoothies more filling.
- Avocado can be used with other fruits especially banana and chocolate.
Avocados are Amazing
The benefits of Avocados are numerous, here we listed some of the important ones:
- Avocados are marvelously nutritious, filled with essential fats, fiber, and a variety of other nutrients.
- They have an abundance of Potassium rather than Bananas.
- Avocados are packed with a bundle of unsaturated fatty acids.
- They hold more natural fiber than any other fruit.
- Helps in digestion of food and balance blood sugar level.
- Avocados are supplied with strong antioxidants and boost your body with antioxidants accumulated from other foods as well.
Possible Negative Side Effects From Avocado If Used Excessively
As discussed earlier avocado helps in weight gain.
This is a negative aspect of avocado here we list more negative aspects of the avocado if taken excessively:
Avocado is not suitable for diabetic persons.
People with stomach problems must avoid avocado as this fruit is not for them.
So make sure your doctor prescribed it first, and how much ratio you should consume if you are diabetic.
Avocado contains two components called anethole and estragole which can cause damage to your liver.
There also exist very unlucky people who experienced allergic reactions from the avocado.
If they intake, they have to face serve symptoms like eczema, hives, itching, and swollen skin.
If you have a latex intolerance( serious allergic reactions), then you should avoid avocado as much as possible.
Avocado is known to increase the level of serum in your body.
Lowers HDL cholesterol:
HDL cholesterol stands among one of the good fats but when it comes to avocado results are opposite.
Avocado starts affecting your HDL cholesterol levels in your body, which is very much essential for your body.
By taking in abundance avocado, it can interact with anti-inflammatory medications or other medicines that you are taking.
It is a big grave threat danger but let’s tackle it with a will as you start eating avocado, you start eating a lot due to its deliciousness.
To conclude, Avocado fruit is like a two-way street.
It can raise your weight gain as well as can reduce your weight.
Avocado smoothie is a great smoothie for post-workout and breakfast meals.
It gives a creamy and mouth-watering texture.
Quick, easy to make, and serve.
But be sure of the con side or negative one excessive usage of avocado is not suitable for your body.